We are a healthy living virtual centre covering South Bradford, working to reduce health inequalities across the patch.
We run a broad range of projects funded through a variety of sponsors and organisations.
You can read in further depth about each individual project on this website and how you can access the service or become involved.
New range of courses and activities starting
- Join us for our BD4 walk, talk and grow sessions and meet other local families!
- Are you in need of some Benefit advice and advice regarding debt problems? Join us at 9:30-12pm!
- Want to learn Indian head massage? Join us at 4:30-6pm £1.50 per session for 4 weeks!
- Join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm-2:30pm for our gardening session!
- Want to get get fit and relieve some stress? Come on over to our Pilates session at 5-6pm!
- Join us at Bedale at 10:30-11:30am for seated exercise sessions!
- Come on over to our coffee mornings at 11-1pm and enjoy the benefits of talking to other friendly people while enjoying your hot drink!